Friday, November 9, 2007

Go Colby, go!


Just a quick update today. Colby is doing well. YESSSSSS !!!!!!!! I love it when things progress with him. He took his first feeding last night very well and even took 1.3cc of mild from a bottle !! That's the first thing he's swallowed thus far and he's over 2 months old !! Everything else has been via a tube in his belly. The nurse said that as of last night, all was going well and he was tolerating the feeds well. He continues to hover just below 4 pounds. Maybe we'll break the 4 pound mark over the weekend.

I didn't have any new pictures. I always try to be light hearted about things so I figured this picture would bring a laugh. After Avery passed, Tracey and I needed a night away from everything so we went to Stockbridge, Mass. While there we visited a shaker village. They had this fake cow where you could try "milking" the thing. Well, given that Colby's now back on milk, I figured what the heck! It's the only milk-related picture I could find!


Anyway, I've got to get on the road and start my day. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend !

3 comments:

Cynthia said...

Cheers, Colby! Here's to drinking that yummy milk :-) Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

That is so AWESOME!!!!! That is very good for his first nipple feed!!! He is a very strong little man.

The picture does fit and made me laugh... It was a little shocking at first to see a cow, but very funny!!!

GOD BLESS,
Jamie, Jordan, and Maleia

Anonymous said...

We are so happy for your family!!! Colby is a beautiful little boy!!!
-Mary and Hannah