Colby has been doing so well lately. Very vocal and interactive. He continues to do the thing with his eyes and tomorrow is our followup appointment with his neurosurgeon. I'm not afraid or anxious for tomorrow. Rather eager to hear what he has to say, what the source of the seizures (if that's what they really are) are, and what can we done. I guess the one question that does weigh heavy on me is if they will continue, get worse or spread. I'm sure the doctor's reply will be a typical doctor's answer "We don't know. We'll just have to wait and see." Of all the answers, that's my least favorite. I just want to know.....good or bad. If it's good news, EXCELLENT. If it's not so good news, then let's figure out how we'll tackle it and move forward. Like I said way back in one of my postings...I'm black and white when it comes to this kind of stuff.
I am fully booked with appointments tomorrow afternoon and into the early evening. But as soon as I have time, I'll post to let everyone know what the neurosurgeon has to say.