Thursday, October 2, 2008

Quick update

....blame the market. Everyone else is....
Sorry I haven't updated the blog in a bit. I've been absolutely flat out with work lately. If any of you watch the news you can understand why I'm suggesting that you blame the market for me not having time to update the blog.
So...how's our boy? Wonderful!! He had an eye doctor's appointment the other day and we were told the Colbster will need glasses. Of course our first choice would be that he didn't need them, but now that we know he does, we're looking forward to picking out a little pair of glasses for our boy. We can't wait to see what he'll look like with them. I guess they can somehow tell with kids as young as Colby whether or not they need glasses. Amazing....
Apart from that, he's doing really well. Just babbling away and happy as could be.
I'll have to take some more pictures soon and post them.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looking forward to seeing how handsome Colby looks in his new glasses. : )