Saturday, January 26, 2008

Road Trip

Colby slept 4 1/2 hours last night!!! It's just one time but hell, I'll take it!!! And I hope it's a sign of things to come.

He's doing very well. His belly has been hurting him again a bit on and off. When it's bothering him he's just cranky, poor guy.

Thank all of you for your e-mails and comments regarding his upcoming surgery. Time helps things feel a little better and it's sitting better with me now. We still haven't heard about a date. As soon as we do, I'll let everyone know.

His diaper rash is all but gone. That Triple Paste stuff worked great! He pooped on my yesterday right when I was putting it on his bum...yeah...good times! LOL

Tracey's working today, 6am to 2pm. So in about 1/2 hour I'm packing Colby's things and he and I are going to take a road trip to see Grandma and Grandpa over in Thomaston. It will be his first trip over that way. Hamilton has been enjoying a rather long stay at Grandpas. But we're missing him here so I'm going to bring him home too.

I'm also bringing the camera and hopefully will have some pics by tonight or tomorrow morning. I don't know why but I just haven't been much in the picture-taking mood. Probably just a rut and it'll change. : )

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun at your Grandparents Colby!!!
Love, Mary and Hannah :)

Anonymous said...

Hope you guys have a great trip, and be safe. Glad to hear that his diaper rash is better. I use to take like a thousand pictures of Maleia daily when she was in the NICU. Also, when she first came home, but now I see her everyday, that I don't take as many pictures.

Love,
Jamie, Jordan, and Maleia

Anonymous said...

I hope you guys had a great time at the grandparents. I hope all goes well with his surgery too. 4 1/2 hours is great. I feel like a totally different person when I get 4 hours sleep. I hope he keeps it up for you. I have been in a rut with picture taking too. Somedays I won't pick it up and others it is glued to my hand.LOL Glad to hear his diaper rash is all better. I hate when I get pooped on. It is things like that though that you never forget. :)

Amy

I'm Not Skippy said...

Every time my son sleeps longer I hope it's a sign of things to come. . . not to smash your hopes, but it rarely is.

But hopefully it will be for you.