Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Doggie Day Spa

Hamilton at dad's. He loves his toys.
And keeping dad company in his office. He's a very big boy (Hamilton I mean)...probably about 11o pounds.



I'm only going to do a quick update tonight because I'm exhausted. I stayed up with Colby last night to let Tracey get a good night's sleep. We do what we can to help eachother out and she was really needing a good night's sleep. Then today was a very full day with client appointments and I just got home around 9pm.


Thank you for all your e-mails and comments. I guess this blog still has a future.


Things have been a little quieter around here as Hamilton has gone over my dad's for a couple days. He loves it over there because there's a big yard for him to run around in and he gets a lot of attention. That certainly hasn't been the case around here as of late.


A couple people have asked lately what Colby's middle name is. It's Nichols, after Tracey's maiden name.


He's doing very well...nothing too new to report. He actually had one stint last night when he slept for 4 hours.....oooooooooooooooooooooo....is it a new trend? GOD I hope so!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry soon it will be every 4 hours, then 5, and then before you know it he will be sleeping through the night!!!

Glad Hamilton is having fun at your dad's house.

Love,
Jamie, Jordan, and Maleia

Anonymous said...

As the Colbster gains weight he will sleep longer. That;s been my experience though I've never had one of my own. I'm glad hamilton get's to stay at Grandpa's house. I look forward to the day when the Colbster gets to do the same thing.

nancy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
nancy said...

4 hours! yay!!!

I feel so weirdly rested lately. My first slept through the night at 11 weeks (of course there is no comparison due to colby's preemieness and all!) and I just assumed my 2nd would follow suit. She slept through the night - for the first time - at 2 years old.

I say this NOT to 'scare' you. I hate when ppl do that. You're at the beginning and then someone says "look how horrible it can be!". But my point is, that even w/ 2 years of waking 3-11 times a night, only 4 months later, I can't even remember it and I can't believe it's only been 4 months. SO, whatever comes your way, it will be temporary. 3 months or 3 years, it'll be temporary. The whole "this to shall pass" saved my mind quite a few times.

Yay for Colby!