Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Splish splash...


The Dave Matthew concerts were....well...awesome!! I love what he sings about, his life experiences etc. I won't go all psycho-Dave on you all so I'll wrap up this discussion here.


I had a wonderful first "real" father's day. I've been a step father for years now and I consider Evan to be my son. He has a father who's in the picture and I'm not trying to replace anyone. But this year, it was different, actually having a baby......cool stuff! Thank you so much for your posting, my love. : ) I am a lucky man. Tracey and I go together like hand and glove. I said this a long time ago in a post, but she's the right foot, I'm the left and together we walk through life. It's so true. I've grown so much since I've been with her. I'm not sure what these past 10 months would have been like if it would have been with anyone else. I thank YOU Tracey for all you are and all you do!


Thank you Mary, Randy and Hannah for the awesome pool!! Colby seemed to enjoy it. It comes in very handy in the warm weather now! His eyes seem to be very sensitive to the brightness. So any time we're outside, he's either squinting or looking straight down. So you can't see his face in the above picture, but he was having fun.


You can see the dirty little pool behind him. That's Hamilton's. haha He LOVES his pool too! He was a little jealous of Colby's fancy pool, so we filled his pool up for him.


My work is slowing down a bit. Although I work with people from all walks of life, I specialize in helping school teachers. Now that summer is here and they're out of school, things get a little easier for a couple months. I'm looking forward to spending more time with Colby. It's exciting times now. He's very alert, sits up a bit on his own. Is starting to grab at things a little. By summer's end, I'm sure he'll be even farther along.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy that Colby loves the pool :) Hannah had lots of fun in it last year. Colby is getting so big, and he is so CUTE!!!
Love, Mary and Hannah