Monday, June 23, 2008

Monday Morning

Sorry....no pictures today.

And honestly nothing too much to report. Colby went to a family event this weekend. It was the first time a lot of people were able to see him. Over the winter months we had to keep him a bit sheltered in fear of the RSV virus. Now that it's beyond the cold season, we can be a little more liberal with bringing him places.

Thank you Caz for the sun glasses !!! They fit him really well. He's not a big fan but he's never had anything on his face before. I'll need to get some pictures and put them up.

Colby's first birthday will be here before we know it. Plans are in the works to celebrate his big day. I'm looking forward to it!

Anyway, sorry I don't have anything big to report, but it's been a while since I posted so I wanted to give some kind of an update. I'll try to snap some pictures this week and get them posted.

No comments: