Friday, March 28, 2008

Just some pics

(Colby and his little bear on Easter day.)
(B&W of Colby and his little bear)
(Ev, the best big brother around and Colby. Tracey used the fog filter I got for my B-day. cool affect, huh?)
(I worked from home today as Tracey had to work. So I packed Colby and Hamilton up and we headed to the office so I could grab some material. Hamilton loves to come along and Colby was wonderful. He slept most of the time and I had to wake him in the office so he could see everyone.)
(Maybe one of my favorite pictures yet. Again, we used the fog filter with this one. Took it just today)

Colby is doing AWESOME! He's talking up a storm. He's eating like a champ. For a couple days, he wasn't eating much , but we think it was because the nipples on his bottles were flowing too slowly for him now that he's older. So we poked a little bigger hole in them and he's chowing down.

Birth to three is coming tomorrow morning. I'm anxious to see what they have to say. It's a bit hard because they're only here for 1/2 an hour or so. So their impression of Colby's progress depends a lot simply on Colby's mood during that time. We'll just see how it goes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Colby looks so good. The photography is pretty good, too :) I'm a giant fan of the sibling photos. It's so awesome to see the love that Evan has for Colby. Mine are 1 and 2, there's not much of that going on here.

Ask the early intervention people for the little paper book they use to evaluate Colby...that way if they do catch him at an off time, you can evaluate him on your own (not exactly, but it's helpful). It also helps to practice what's expected at different ages.

I'm sure he'll do great, it sounds like he really is perfect. Have a great weekend, Lorna

Anonymous said...

Colby is just so CUTE!!! I love all his pictures, and his looks are changing so much. We are so happy that Colby is doing so great…keep up the good work Colby :)
Love, Mary and Hannah