Friday, December 14, 2007

No news is good news

Sorry I haven't posted anything in the last couple days, but there really hasn't been much to write about. It's funny how much things have changed in the last couple months. Back then, we were biting our nails every day we went into the hospital, just waiting to hear what the day was bringing. Now that Colby is doing better, things are mellowing out, which is very nice! The latest thing is his growth. Or lack there of. The doctors are again going to try to increase his calories.
I've had a cold for the last couple days and therefore have stayed clear of the NICU. But I'm feeling better today so I'll head on in a bit later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure how it is up there, but down here if your baby is above 5lbs. and doing well, then they get to go home. Are they not wanting him to go home at his weight if he passes the test again? Glad he is doing well!!! :)

GOD BLESS,
Jamie, Jordan, and Maleia